Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Anansi Boys    A dramatisation of ANANSI BOYS, starring Lenny Henry and Matt Lucas?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A dramatisation of ANANSI BOYS, starring Lenny Henry and Matt Lucas?
 Login/Join

Picture of nick2046
posted
What's this? Just read about it on the blog. Is it sth we could hear on local radio station or is it sth else?

I got a copy of the audio book already & am curious if it'll be new stuff or just old things repackaged.

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:
demo baka wa shinanakya naoranai
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

Posts: 5 | Registered: September 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
haven't got a clue - but i'm looking forward to it Big Grin

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20596 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lenny Henry is perfect casting. Matt Lucas has me less convinced. Still, I am looking forward to it.

Posts: 1 | Registered: September 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duckorange
posted Hide Post
I'm not entirely surprised - was chatting to Neil and Lenworth at an Anansi Boys reading some months ago, and (you probably know this) it was a throwaway comment by Lenny that inspired the book in the first place. Henry's reading from the was was - of course - excellent.

______

My home town claims to have the sunniest climate in Britain. Then I read American Gods and realised you never see last year's carnival queen...

Posts: 28 | Location: Weymouth, UK | Registered: May 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post