Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Anansi Boys    Mr. Nancy's kiss for Spider
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mr. Nancy's kiss for Spider
 Login/Join

posted
I was waiting for Fat Charlie to pass Mr Nancy's kiss on the forehead, on to Spider. (perhaps it was done in private)

This book was so good, but I was worried. I kept having to put it down and let it rest. My guage of a good book, or a good author, is how well the reader and the characters are taken care of.

Sometimes you will find an author that develops a character, then kills them, for little purpose. I came to Neil Gaiman by way of Terry Pratchett, where the good guys always win, and the reader is well taken care of.

So the good guys won, the bad guys lost, and I feel like I was given a warm place in my heart. Thanks so much.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Qroger,

Posts: 2 | Location: Matthews, NC | Registered: October 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post