Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Anansi Boys    Was Graham Coats a god?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Was Graham Coats a god?
 Login/Join

posted
Just finished reading the book yesterday and currently listening to the audiobook but something does not add up. So from what I gather, after Charlie talks to the bird woman she kind of makes a deal with the tiger to deliver Spider to him while keeping her promise to Charlie. Ok, but I don't get how Coats fits into this. At the end he is a ferret 'god' in the cave with tiger and tiger took possession of his human body while trying to stop Rosie and her mom from escaping. But what was tiger doing at Coats house in the first place? Was Charlie working for Coats some sort of plan to lure him in? I don't really get it. It all seems too much to be a coincidence. For 90% of the novel Coats seems just a crook. But then it all gets confusing. How much of that was premeditated? I enjoyed the novel very much but the plot seems to have some holes in it. Help!

Posts: 2 | Registered: March 29, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post