Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Anansi Boys    Interesting blurb about Anansi Boys at the 10/8 reading
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Interesting blurb about Anansi Boys at the 10/8 reading
 Login/Join

posted
So Neil briefly said that at present he is working on a screenplay based on Anansi Boys. I don't know if I should be excited that we get this story in another medium, or frightened that we may get a butchered version of it. I'm guessing if he writes the screenplay it won't be too bad.

"Even dreams, the most delicate and intangible of things, can prove remarkably difficult to kill."
-Neil Gaiman

Posts: 9 | Registered: September 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
I hope if one does get written, it is either identical to the book - or so different you can enjoy them both completely separately.

(like my experience of Slumdog Millionaire seen a few months ago - but read recently (Q&A) - almost different stories but same theme)

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2709 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post