Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Anansi Boys    Thank you Neil Gaiman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you Neil Gaiman
 Login/Join

posted
I've just finished reading Anansi Boys , and I could not go to sleep tonight without saying:
quote:
Thank you for writing Neil Gaiman, you've made the world a better place.

By the way, Anansi Boys was the very first book I've read that was written by Neil Gaiman, and I was never, in my life, so enchanted by any other book.

Posts: 1 | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the feedback. The Man Himself doesn't read the message boards, so if want The Man Himself to know, you might want to drop him a line off www.neilgaiman.com.

I think it's one of his strongest pieces of long fiction - personally, I prefer The Graveyard Book, but I'm a softie for young adult fiction.

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post