Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Anansi Boys    My illustration of the Bird Woman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My illustration of the Bird Woman
 Login/Join

posted
Hello everyone!
I'm new to this messageboard and so I'd like to introduce myself to you.

I'm 27 and I live in the capital of Sweden, Stockholm that is.
I love all books by Neil Gaiman and he inspires me very much. Which comes in handy since I'm a freelance illustration artist.

I just read Anansi Boys and so far it's my favourite book. I especially liked the character of Spider and the bird lady.
I finished the book today and I also finished an illustration of the bird woman that I would like you all to see.
It would be very nice if Neil Gaiman himself saw it too, since I would very much like him to do so Smile

Hope you like it Smile

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
Hello Itsch

Welcome to the board, that's a very nice picture and I'm sure neil would like to see it, however he does not read the board, to contact him you have to go via the FAQ on neilgaiman.com

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20596 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Melody
posted Hide Post
that will sound weird, but... it's way too pretty to be her!

~~
pela estrada afora eu vou bem sozinha...

Posts: 3 | Location: Santos - Brazil | Registered: June 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post