Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Anansi Boys    anansi and the sandman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anansi and the sandman
 Login/Join

Picture of Niko
posted
Anansi and Dream are the same being. Here is my evidence:
Whose are the stories? Anansi's.
Who is the Prince of Stories? Dream.

q.e.d.

Posts: 4 | Location: thataway | Registered: December 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The Shaffe
posted Hide Post
Somehow, I can't see Dream doing something as undignified as Karaoke. You're q.e.d. has just been pwnd.

What if our dreams are reality and reality just dreams?

Posts: 7 | Location: Here | Registered: September 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Umm, Odin is the all-father. Isten is the all-father (both from AG, obviously). Are they the same deity? Not really.

Mr Nancy just CLAIMS he owns stories. To some extent, on smaller scale, it's true. But from a larger perspective, Dream is superior to Anansi. Plus, the Creator is superior to the Endless. So it makes Him the owner of all stories.

My first post here. Regards!

Posts: 6 | Location: Poland | Registered: November 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bear
posted Hide Post
*semi-necropost

indeed. Shakespeare owes Dream thanks for his plays, but that doesn't mean he won't take credit for them.

(I ♥ my bear 9.22.06)
☆ミ(o*・ω・)

Posts: 5 | Location: Winnipeg! | Registered: December 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post