Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Anansi Boys    Cast for Anansi Boys
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cast for Anansi Boys
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Donald Glover for Fat Charlie.

Posts: 1 | Registered: September 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
I don't know enough about him = but love his twitter account name - if it's what he says it is in this clip

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2709 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So Neil said he thinks I would make a good spider. Do you guys agree XD

Posts: 4 | Registered: January 22, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
just in case you thought I was lying.

Picture of beardedwordsmith
posted Hide Post
I've always had Lenny Henry in my mind as Fat Charlie, since hearing his fantastic audiobook version. He does all the old ladies' voices really well too!

Surely Paterson Joseph for Spider? He was the Marquis de Carabas so it would be his second Gaiman role.

----------------
Check out my book 'Strange Matters' on Amazon and Smashwords, a collection of short fantasy tales!

Posts: 7 | Location: Staffordshire, UK | Registered: May 24, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im still going to say myself plus ive read the books planety of times and i do some pretty good old lady voices for Mrs Higgler and Dunwiddy plus I want the role more than any actor living. I imagine the others could live without it by the way how is Paterson Josephs American accent? (Since Spider is from California and l)repectively)

Picture of beardedwordsmith
posted Hide Post
You should make yourself a youtube casting video Ridan!

I have a vague recollection of P. Joseph doing an American accent, in something like Jekyll, but it wasn't great. I'd kind of forgotten that Spider would have that accent.

----------------
Check out my book 'Strange Matters' on Amazon and Smashwords, a collection of short fantasy tales!

Posts: 7 | Location: Staffordshire, UK | Registered: May 24, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post