Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

extradition
 Login/Join

posted
So i was readin anansi boys, which i luv by the way, and i came across a page that stated that grahame coats was goin somewhere with no extradition like brazil maybe... i would just like to say.. that brazil does have it.
anyway ... really really good book!!!!
what can i say:ima gaiman follower!! lol ^_^

Posts: 2 | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
Hiya Nichene

welcome to the board.

i'm glad you enjoyed the book, and thanks for the bit of info (neil may already have known that, it may be mr coats that didn't Wink)

I just need to say however that neil himself does not read the boards, and if you want your message of thanks to reach him you'll need to contact him at his fqa on neilgaiman.com (this is neilgaimanboard.com).

however, in the meantime, please make yourself at home here on the boards and feel free to wander about and over to the worlds end, where most of the chit chat happens.

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20596 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
it doesnt make a difference, its a book... u can write any thing u want in it! right?
thanks for the welcome. =)
is that cowboy bebop on ur pic? awesome! i luv that anime too! one of the best ever.

Posts: 2 | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
Coates runs to St. Andrews. That's the name of a parish in Barbados, but I'm fairly certain that the island's just a pastiche of Caribbean islands.

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
yup, i is miss ed from cowboy bebop, you'll find there's a few of us fans around the board.

animie and pratchett are common ground around here Smile

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20596 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim:
Coates runs to St. Andrews. That's the name of a parish in Barbados, but I'm fairly certain that the island's just a pastiche of Caribbean islands.

quote:
I was wondering...why use the name St. Andrews instead of a real Island? Thanks.

Posts: 1 | Registered: October 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post