Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  New Projects  Hop To Forums  NEW SANDMAN!    MA-thesis Paradise Lost & The Sandman/Lucifer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MA-thesis Paradise Lost & The Sandman/Lucifer
 Login/Join

posted
Guys, I need some serious help. I am writing my MA-thesis on John Milton's Satan in 'Paradise Lost', comparing him to contemporary human satans in critically acclaimed graphic novels, such as The Sandman and Lucifer. I need reader responses for my research. If you have the time, I would like some responses to these questions:

1. Do you consider Lucifer a villain/anti-hero/hero?
2. Do you identify/sympathize with Lucifer? Why or why not?
3. What are, in your opinion, Lucifer's most admirable AND least admirable traits?
4. What are, in your opinion, notable similarities/differences between Lucifer and the other characters?

If some of you could answer some of these questions, I'd be forever grateful. Also, please indicate your age and sex. Thanks!

Posts: 1 | Registered: February 11, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post