Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  New Projects  Hop To Forums  NEW SANDMAN!    Official announcement
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Official announcement
 Login/Join

Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted
See the official announcement here!

Posts: 37697 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20556 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Biscuitkeeper
Picture of Matt Cable
posted Hide Post
WOOHOO!!!

Posts: 10767 | Location: Michigan | Registered: April 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of champagneeyes
posted Hide Post
This is wonderful news!

Thou art so true that thoughts of thee suffice
To make dreams truths and fables histories...
~John Donne

Posts: 176 | Location: In the pines, in the pines... | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahr, fear the power of the elf-man!
Picture of Lan Martak
posted Hide Post
The 25 year bit made me feel a bit old, but other than that... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

------------------------------
Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.

Posts: 15864 | Location: The Cenotaph road and Oh-Hi-Oh | Registered: October 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted Hide Post
So excited!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12237 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ylvs
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah,verily YEAH!

"Welcome stranger. The paths are treacherous today." Tad Williams, The Dragonbone Chair

Posts: 70 | Location: Kassel, where the Brothers Grimm collected the fairy tales | Registered: June 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
waggish jackanape
Picture of Royko
posted Hide Post
That's exciting!

I wonder how many issues it'll be. 6-8?

---------------------------------------------------------------
So fluffy you could die.
(blog)

Posts: 6906 | Location: Chicago | Registered: October 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
Can't wait to find out!
YeeHaaa!!

Posts: 2643 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
Sand... who?

Posts: 32705 | Location: The Island of Misfit USB Peripherals | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ylvs
posted Hide Post
Sand... - Strand... Summerland

"Welcome stranger. The paths are treacherous today." Tad Williams, The Dragonbone Chair

Posts: 70 | Location: Kassel, where the Brothers Grimm collected the fairy tales | Registered: June 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of that scott guy
posted Hide Post
I like this, I never actually wondered what was being referred to in the passages he mentions, i just figured that dream had to be somewhere and it would be way too much back story to explain every single move he made before issue 1

but i'm still excited

-not back with a vengeance, more like a dull thud followed by a scared wave-

Posts: 1630 | Location: further south than you'd assume, ON, Canada | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of D e l i r i u m
posted Hide Post
Holy shit this is the sweetest news I've ever gotten!

Fuckin' Rights!

"Sometimes the ones who know everything, are the ones who've lost everything as well."

Posts: 3 | Location: Dumpster. | Registered: March 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
tell it? ?? what happens if you are living it???

Posts: 23 | Location: deep in your thoughts | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freelance metaphor inspector
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
I sure hope it's tons better than 1602.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Posts: 22734 | Location: here | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted Hide Post
Since the issues are going to be bi-monthly, are you all going to get them or just wait for the trade? I'm thinking about just waiting for the trade since I remember how annoying it was with 1602 (which ended up not being worth it anyway.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12237 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scourge of the Lower East Side
Picture of Nel Gurgle
posted Hide Post
Announcement and Interview with Neil

Man - I am soooo out of the loop. This was news to me.

Great news though!

----------------------------
Official Pineapple Master General of the Realm of Unproductivity and Procrastination

He said 'It's all in your head,' and I said, 'So's everything'
But he didn't get it....

Posts: 14734 | Location: 'burbs of Chicago | Registered: September 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post