Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  New Projects  Hop To Forums  NEW SANDMAN!    Sandman on HBO!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sandman on HBO!
 Login/Join

posted
I can speak for several people when I say it would be a dream come true for Mr. Gaiman and HBO to bring the Sandman saga to the screen. What better network could do the story justice than HBO??

Can this happen???

Posts: 2 | Registered: April 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's only been 24 hours, but I've been to the HBO board and basically pitched the idea. So far, two people who have never read or even heard of Sandman but are regular HBO viewers have said that "it sounds very interesting and probably something I would watch".
I KNOW this would be a phenominon! SANDMAN could easily challenge Game Of Thrones for HBO's top show and perhaps even challenge AMC's Walking Dead!
C'mon people let's make this happen!!!

Posts: 2 | Registered: April 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
It could happen. TimeWarner owns both DC and HBO.

Preacher would be another great HBO series.

Posts: 32867 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
T'would be awesome!

Posts: 2666 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pachyderm
posted Hide Post

Posts: 14 | Registered: March 13, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Razz hi all i'm new here

Smile

Posts: 8 | Registered: December 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post