Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Mirrormask    mirrormask french dvd
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

mirrormask french dvd
 Login/Join

posted
Hey everyone - I don't know if anyone can help me out, but Amazon sent me the french version of the dvd and I don't know if I should open it or just send it back........does anyone know if this is just a case of flipping the inside cover around? Is it actually the english version in desguise? I really want to see it, but I'm afraid that they've done something wacky like dub the features or something...........I appreciate any info anyone has.

Thanks,
Nadine

Posts: 1 | Registered: February 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
First, is the text and everything in French? For some reason, the version I've seen in stores loudly and proudly proclaims that there is a dubbed French track for the film, but it's otherwise in English. I'd suggest taking it to the nearest store that carries it and comparing the covers, leaving the DVD unopened. If they don't match, tell Amazon you're returning it and to please send the English version.

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post