Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Mirrormask    Mirrormask limited script book
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mirrormask limited script book
 Login/Join

Squint as you approach lest his moxie blind you.
Picture of Uskglass
posted
Lordy lordy, is Neil trying to bankrupt us?

Today's journal entry links to the new limited Mirrormask script book. Now, those drawings are cool and all - I especially like #28 of the dark queen - but $500 for the "lettered" edition with a little drawing and a fancy slip-case? Are they charging $375 more for just the original McKean artwork or what? Is one of his drawings worth that, I wonder.

I also wonder who gets most of the profit.

Anyway, I totally just blew a paycheck on a $125 limited, non-lettered edition. Hurry, hurry, before they're gone.

P.S. I think #11 is supposed to be Helena, but it looks like Dream to me, like the Sandman is peeking out into Neil's other works. Very cool. Cool

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" . . . . "Absolutely! If we just put little wheels on the bottoms of our shoes we can just rolllll around..."

Posts: 261 | Location: USA | Registered: January 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post