Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Mirrormask    trailers on the Mirrormask DVD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

trailers on the Mirrormask DVD
 Login/Join

posted
Hello, I watched Mirrormask a few weeks ago and it was awesome! But on the DVD disc there were previews for 2 movies that I've been wracking my brain trying to remember the names for; I've been searching all over the internet for info, too, but it's hard without the names of the movies.

So, the movies were like Order of Day and Order of Night or something along those lines, something where there are 2 competing orders that have existed since the crusades. It looks like the movies are telling two sides of the same story, with some of the same actors.

Can anyone help me with the names of these movies??

Thanks!!
- odinspearx

Posts: 2 | Registered: September 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, nevermind, my girlfriend just found the names. Day Watch and Night Watch. Oh, and evidently they're Russian. AND, evidently they weren't on the Mirrormask DVD after all.

Posts: 2 | Registered: September 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post