Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Mirrormask    MirrorMask T-Shirt
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MirrorMask T-Shirt
 Login/Join

Archus dracomagii
Picture of Chomiji
posted
I realize that many folks on this board would be deeply ashamed to have anything to do with a teen boutique like Hot Topic, Wink but I just saw a very nice MirrorMask logo T shirt on their web site ... just in case anyone should want such a thing.

- Cho

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
You are a Confectioner. Who can take a sunrise and sprinkle it with dew? Actually, that's Bob The Enchanter, two doors down on the left. But you make delectable treats, which is no simple feat considering Oompa Loompas won't be invented for three centuries. Not only do you delight with your sweets, but you've paved the way for a new profession: dentistry!

the blog thing: From an Ayewards World ...

Posts: 2603 | Location: Takoma Park, MD, USA | Registered: June 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Elah Adonijai
Picture of The Scoundrel
posted Hide Post
What? No linky? Not that I would *ever* be caught at Hot Topic...Oh, look! Wolverine t-shirts!

Posts: 2179 | Location: Hiding in the secret compartments of Whittier, CA | Registered: July 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
I'm going in. If I don't come back, or if I come back emo, tell Meadra I loved her.

Here's the fitted tee.

Here's the plus size shirt, worn by a woman who wants to eat your liver.

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only sounds like Keith Flint
Picture of Rob!
posted Hide Post
my grandma works for hot topic, I shop there when I am feeling expensive. Even with the discount I feel like im spending way to much money.

Posts: 2193 | Location: LA... sort of. | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Elah Adonijai
Picture of The Scoundrel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dweller in Darkness:
I'm going in. If I don't come back, or if I come back emo, tell Meadra I loved her.

Mwahahahaha!

Posts: 2179 | Location: Hiding in the secret compartments of Whittier, CA | Registered: July 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Archus dracomagii
Picture of Chomiji
posted Hide Post
I wasn't sure whether I should put the link ... didn't want to seem like I was shilling for them! But I was pleased to find that T-shirt for a certain someone. Yes, they do have some neat T's - Princess Bride, Corpse Bride, bands (including some classic rock), cartoons, comics, etc.

We also do a bit of shopping at Torrid, their sister store, but a lot of the stuff is too suggestive for a 14-yr-old - my 14-year-old, anyway!

- Mama Cho

You are a Confectioner. Who can take a sunrise and sprinkle it with dew? Actually, that's Bob The Enchanter, two doors down on the left. But you make delectable treats, which is no simple feat considering Oompa Loompas won't be invented for three centuries. Not only do you delight with your sweets, but you've paved the way for a new profession: dentistry!

the blog thing: From an Ayewards World ...

Posts: 2603 | Location: Takoma Park, MD, USA | Registered: June 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Helena Campbell
posted Hide Post
Hm... the link takes me to Hot Topic, but I can't find the t-shirt...

Posts: 14 | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also found some cool shirts on the Jim Henson site i think...

*102 gold stars*
Picture of Cavenagh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Helena Campbell:
Hm... the link takes me to Hot Topic, but I can't find the t-shirt...

The link is over two years old......

Hermits have no peer pressure

Posts: 8095 | Registered: April 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LOL! Ha! I didn't realize that!

posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if there are any good Mirrormask Tee-shirts out there?

posted Hide Post
LOL