Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Mirrormask    Mirrormask in Australia??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mirrormask in Australia??
 Login/Join

posted
Looking at the newest edition of the Australian Empire magazine they have a review for Mirrormask (they gave it 3 - wankers) but the thing is I have not seen it advertised as showing ANYWHERE! I live in NSW and have checked all of the papers, cinema sites etc and have found nothing. You'd think if it was in the country it'd show in Sydney at least.

Anyone know if it has actually shown anywhere here and where that might be?

Posts: 23 | Location: Australia | Registered: January 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Village Elder
posted Hide Post
MirrorMask did play, albeit briefly, in Australia, as evidenced in Neil's Blog and this thread.

Posts: 13129 | Location: Tucson | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cheers, thanks for that. Looks like i missed it. Bugger. Ah well, I'll be getting the DVD from Amazon soon. And if it is released in Region 4 DVD, then i guess I'll just have to get that too. Smile

Posts: 23 | Location: Australia | Registered: January 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post