Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mirrormask
 Login/Join

posted
What is going on with the Mirrormask movie? Will it come out this year?

Posts: 2 | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
doing a blog search comes up with these results for his mention of Mirrormask in his blog.

Off hand, I'm not sure. I may have the info at home. But I'm sure someone will beat me to it by the time I get home...

(and, welcome!)

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
you might want to sign up at the official Mirrormask website to get on the updates mailing list.

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost dauphin of the throne of Scotland
Picture of elizabethanne
posted Hide Post
There is a (very short) bit on Mirrormask in the December 2004 Empire magazine (I thought to myslef "oooooh, those are neat pics," and then read the movie title...and even then, it didn't click...and then I saw the big quote by Neil Gaiman...DUH! Big Grin).

--You can't pull a holdup with a bebop gun--

--Elizabeth's Rambles from Scotland: http://www.xanga.com/bebopgirl1969

Posts: 5630 | Location: Scotland!!!!!!! | Registered: June 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost dauphin of the throne of Scotland
Picture of elizabethanne
posted Hide Post
Oh--and for the British release, at least, the magazine says Autumn 2005.

--You can't pull a holdup with a bebop gun--

--Elizabeth's Rambles from Scotland: http://www.xanga.com/bebopgirl1969

Posts: 5630 | Location: Scotland!!!!!!! | Registered: June 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOOHOOO!
MIRRORMASK is gonna show at sundance, yippee, always happy to discover there are good things about living in utah!

january cant come soon enough.

lalalala

--**FS

**too tired to link an avatar or come up with a sig**

Posts: 3 | Registered: November 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knows there is no spoon
Picture of The Wanderer
posted Hide Post
There was a preview of it, just a few scenes, at the Fiddler's Green conventon that just ended. (Neil said they would have shown the whole movie, but the Jim Henson company has the reproduction rights or some such, and they were afraid of Kermit showing up at his door with "a cement overcoat").

Looked awesome, and Neil confirmed the showing at Sundance, and presumably it will have a somewhat limited release next year.

It looks good. Someone else from the board described it as looking like "Labryinth on crack."

James

Wandering, but not lost.

"You are a Knight Errant. All of the fun of rescuing damsels, and none of the paperwork." - Royko

Posts: 8394 | Location: New York | Registered: July 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok,ok... I' horribly late... I just found out about Mirrormask (mea culpa)... I saw the movie trailer just few moments ago and I think it's astonishing! What a wonderful proof of McKean's genius... I can't wait to see the movie... Big Grin

Make my Dream come true...

Posts: 13 | Location: Italy | Registered: October 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post