Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Mirrormask    Mirrormask - trailer music
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mirrormask - trailer music
 Login/Join

posted
I don't know if this has been mentioned here before.

I just saw Mirrormask trailer, actually it's closer to a teaser, anyway, it's really good, all of you should check this out at www.mirrormask.com

Even though Neil Gaiman has said that the music is not from the movie, I would like to know if anyone recongnize it or knows where I can find it.

Thanks in advance.

Silence...

Posts: 1 | Registered: October 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
Neil just mentioned it in his journal, but thanks for posting the link here as well. That said, he does say it's not the music from the movie in the trailer, but he doesn't give the source. That at least implies that he might know, if no one else around here has an idea.

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you thought that trailer was good you should have seen the clips that were shown at Comic Con.

It will utterly amaze you!!!

Compared to the clips, the trailer was very sad.

Posts: 64 | Location: Portland, Oregon USA | Registered: March 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I would also like to know what the music is in the trailer. Sounds awesome, very dark sounding yet exciting in a way. The visuals in that trailer are really different too. It hooked me...I've gotta go see this.

Posts: 1 | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post