Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Mirrormask    MIRRORMASK opens in Bay Area!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MIRRORMASK opens in Bay Area!!
 Login/Join

posted
Famed graphic novelists Neil Gaiman (screenwriter) and Dave McKean (director) combine their talents to create a dazzling, imaginative creation that resembles a cross between Labyrinth and Alice in Wonderland, but is entirely original. Helena (Stephanie Leonidas), a 15-year-old girl in a family of circus entertainers, often wishes she could run off and join real life. After a fight with her parents, her mother (Gina McKee) falls dangerously ill and Helena is convinced she is to blame. She dreams she is in a strange, doomed land with opposing queens, bizarre creatures and masked inhabitants, and only she can restore the balance by finding the MirrorMask.

Lumiere Theatre – 1572 California St, San Francisco, (415) 267-4893 Tickets are $9.50 for general admission and $7.25 seniors and children

Act 1 & 2 – 2128 Center Street, Berkeley, (510) 644-2992 Tickets are $9.25 for general admission, $7.50 for students w/ ID, $6.75 seniors and children

More details online at: http://www.landmarktheatres.com

Posts: 2 | Registered: September 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pirate/Zombie/Hero
Picture of Jena
posted Hide Post
Yeah jackasses, we know. About a dozen of us have been trying to get ahold of you people for several weeks to buy tickets. Dumbasses.

*waits for mod to delete thread*

Vice-Chancellor of the Heartless Bitch Council

Damn peer pressure

Posts: 5271 | Location: Sacramento, CA, US | Registered: August 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Showtimes are only available the Tuesday before a Friday opening. Tickets, as well as showtimes will be available tomorrow. Thank you for your interest.

Posts: 2 | Registered: September 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Landmark Theatres:
Thank you for your interest.

Jen, I'm sorry, please don't hurt me, but I think that's hilarious.

It's up to GMZoe or Dweller if the thread stays or not. I'm too busy snickering.

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pirate/Zombie/Hero
Picture of Jena
posted Hide Post
So, explain to me why the theater is advertising today if tickets and showtimes aren't available til tomorrow???

(And Ms. Alienmod: Razz)

Vice-Chancellor of the Heartless Bitch Council

Damn peer pressure

Posts: 5271 | Location: Sacramento, CA, US | Registered: August 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
We'll let this one stay up since, well, if Neil hasn't posted this info on his blog, he probably should. I have taken the liberty of changing the theatre's alias. I frown on people naming themselves after business. We have no posters named, "Joe's Shoe-Cleaning Service," just because you're a movie theatre doesn't make you special. Feel free to change your alias to what you like.

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post