Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Mirrormask    Promote MirrorMask :)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Promote MirrorMask :)
 Login/Join

posted
For a quick promotion of MirrorMask you might wanna join Videobomb and vote for the Sony clips that I posted on my list. Smile
Only two bombs so far, but let's see if we can make it to the front page. Wink

Posts: 8 | Location: Germany | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chimeer
posted Hide Post
I would have clicked on your bomb but it wanted me to register first Frown I got enought usernames and passwords to remember as it is. I won't register only to vote for something nor give my email or any other information.

Posts: 341 | Location: Indiana, US | Registered: January 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can fully understand this. Wink

Posts: 8 | Location: Germany | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PS: Videobomb is kinda cool though, much like YouTube, but with their own RSS aggregator and multi format media player integrated that downloads all the goodies locally. Smile
I never give out my good e-mail address either, I have an extra e-mail account for the sole purpose of signing up to boards and stuff. Wink

posted Hide Post
It is now the early hours of Thursday the 9th of March and I think I can say with no fear of rebuttal that 'promoting' Mirrormask is a fruitless and ultimately pointless exercise.

'Why?' you ask!

Because Mirrormask was finally given a UK release in less than a dozen screens.

Whilst 'Big Mommas House 2' and 'Date Movie' are showing 5 or 6 times a day (Oh how we love to laugh at Americans in fat suits), Mirromask remains apparently untouched by every major Cinema chain in the country where it was made and where it's writer and director and cast and crew come from.

Might as well send Neil and Dave and Henson Jnr an eMail headed, 'Gallant effort guys, but don't bother, cause no-one here gives a toss!' Confused

The paranoid are simply the people with all the facts.

Posts: 2 | Location: Where I woke up, naked in the monkey cage with a selection of root vegetables and a tub of KY. | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bluegiant:

Because Mirrormask was finally given a UK release in less than a dozen screens.

Yeah, the US had a small release as well, much to everyone's dissapointment. *shrug* If a person wants to see it on the big screen bad enough, they'll find a way.

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alright. Let's open our own cinema. Smile