Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Mirrormask    MirrorMask Sweepstakes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MirrorMask Sweepstakes
 Login/Join

Village Elder
posted
I have no idea how many people have explored the official MirrorMask site, but there is a contest y'all might be interested in here

Posts: 13129 | Location: Tucson | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Cool find

Posts: 18 | Registered: August 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm the full moon on your quiet night.
Picture of Silverfoot
posted Hide Post
[*grumbles*]

US residents only...

[/*grumbles*]

"She's too clever by half," said Dr Fruitbowl. "Lets remove half her brain then" replied Igor, feeling rather pleased with himself. "Ah, but what if we take out the wrong half, and she finds out, kicks the schmutz out of us and puts the two halves back together and then REALLY kicks the schmutz out of us?" countered the Dr, "It would be safer to move the whole operation to Costa Rica, get on the net and find a cheap flight"

Posts: 4742 | Location: AuthentCity, DamnNation | Registered: May 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
for once it pays to be an american

is a loose cannon
Picture of Ramblin' Phoenix
posted Hide Post
Not so much a sweepstakes, as an opportunity to sign up for mailing lists, but I did so with my junk email address.

The Way of the Buffalo A podcast of fiction, stuff, and nonsense.

Posts: 3120 | Location: North Tonawanda, NY | Registered: December 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Village Elder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lone Phoenix:
Not so much a sweepstakes, as an opportunity to sign up for mailing lists, but I did so with my junk email address.

dude, that applies to every single sweepstakes ever. It goes without saying.

Posts: 13129 | Location: Tucson | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yeah. they always ask if you want this and that and you just say "no no no!" and as you did use a junk email address

Resting by the shade of the tumtum tree, yahr!
Picture of Moon Jester
posted Hide Post
Oh yay! It's for people 13 and over. I'm sick of contests for 18 and over when I'm only 17!... So I entered. *crosses fingers* ooh, I hope I win.

-----~~-----
Cthulhu for president~Why vote for the lesser evil?

Posts: 9600 | Location: I was hoping you could tell me | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post