Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Mirrormask    MIRRORMASK uk release date?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MIRRORMASK uk release date?
 Login/Join

posted
Hi,

I have the book and the 3 PVC FIGURE set, but....have yet to see the film!!!!!!!!!! WHEN IS MIRRORMASK GONNA BE RELEASED IN THE UK???? Dave Mckean played a short (fantastic) clip at a recent talk he did in London which has left me checking the net everyday for any news on the release date...

Can anyone give me info?????

Thanks
Kingy

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GMZoe,

Posts: 2 | Registered: July 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Village Elder
posted Hide Post
(btw, I changed the title of the thread for clarification)
So far, they've only announced the US release date to my knowledge, that being Sept.30. I'd suggest watching both Neil's blog and the imdb.com's listing for Mirrormask, which lists release dates (check left menu for release date links, though Neil's blog will most likely have the info first)

Posts: 13129 | Location: Tucson | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cheers for the info.....do you know anything about the Coraline movie??? Is there gonna be one???
Kingy

Posts: 2 | Registered: July 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
Coraline movie is in the works.

Thread here.

Also, if you go to the search function of neil's blog and type in coraline movie, you'll see several entries he's done about it.

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1 | Location: London | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
In case something happens to the link : London Film Fest (Oct 19 to Nov 3) showing Oct 30 at Oden West and and Nov 1 also Odean West End.

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
may or may not be cerulean
Picture of Oh hey, jupiter!
posted Hide Post
I just bought my ticket for the Oct 30th showing of Mirrormask at the London Film Fest, is anyone else from around here planning on going then?

------------------------------
renata
"Neil Gaiman, what are you doing in my falafel?"
--Mary Ellen on Arthur

Posts: 845 | Location: Champagne, Illinoise | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lady Doomest
posted Hide Post
i didnt know they were doing something in london that was showing MirrorMask but now i'll make sure to book tickets to go to this Film fest gig, cheers heyjupiter!!!

-----------------------------
Sorry for being a woman, said Eve

Posts: 416 | Location: Dark depths of London | Registered: January 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post