Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Stardust    How much does the paperback actually cost?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How much does the paperback actually cost?
 Login/Join

posted
I have been looking on a uk internet based book sellers site and the price of "Stardust" is £149.99. Can this be right?

Posts: 1 | Location: uk | Registered: September 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
no.

amazon has it from £4.94 up to £13.99 depending on the version.

i would personally recommend going for the more expensive illustrated version, because charles vess's art is just wonderful.

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20596 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lilith42
posted Hide Post
I have the graphic novel and I definitely agree that it's just not the same without the artwork. I am still kicking myself that I let someone borrow the original comics and never received them back.

Posts: 639 | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lilith42
posted Hide Post
I found the graphic novel on barnesandnoble.com for 19.99 (members 17.99usd) and used available starting around 6.98 usd.

Picture of lilith42
posted Hide Post
oops barnesnoble.com