Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Stardust    Stardust Starry Sky Poster?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stardust Starry Sky Poster?
 Login/Join

Frog Dreamer
Picture of FaeryBlood
posted
Does anyone know where one could buy the Stardust poster that is just the starry sky and the title? (You know the one I mean?) I've been searching online but have only been able to find the individual characters one and the main movie poster with the people on it.

Help?

"Aaaah sweet mystery of liiife, at last I have found youuu!" -Young Frankenstein

"Oh my mother Nut, stretch yourself over me, that I may be placed among the imperishable stars which are in you, and that I may not die." --From the Pyramid Texts

You are an Almoner. Not to be confused with an Almonder, you deal with an entirely different kind of nut...the poor kind. You do the hard work of greasing the skids of skid row. For whenever they're in need, if no one else can help, and if they can find you, maybe they can hire...well, you, 'cause you're the Almoner.

Posts: 72 | Location: aboriginal dreamtime | Registered: December 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
waggish jackanape
Picture of Royko
posted Hide Post
This is the closest I've seen to what you've described.

---------------------------------------------------------------
So fluffy you could die.
(blog)

Posts: 6917 | Location: Chicago | Registered: October 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Village Elder
posted Hide Post
Having watched ebay for Stardust posters the last several weeks, I can say I haven't seen a characterless poster up there yet.

Posts: 13129 | Location: Tucson | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frog Dreamer
Picture of FaeryBlood
posted Hide Post
Okay, must have been my imagination, tricksy thing... I like that one you showed me, though, Royko, so thanks! Smile

"Aaaah sweet mystery of liiife, at last I have found youuu!" -Young Frankenstein

"Oh my mother Nut, stretch yourself over me, that I may be placed among the imperishable stars which are in you, and that I may not die." --From the Pyramid Texts

You are an Almoner. Not to be confused with an Almonder, you deal with an entirely different kind of nut...the poor kind. You do the hard work of greasing the skids of skid row. For whenever they're in need, if no one else can help, and if they can find you, maybe they can hire...well, you, 'cause you're the Almoner.

Posts: 72 | Location: aboriginal dreamtime | Registered: December 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post
Maybe it was the book cover for one of the movie tie-ins? starry sky book cover linky

~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~
Weeble: Vibrant and bouncy, like something one would find valiantly trying to escape from a Disney geneticist's specimen freezer. - Pelham Bleatwell, Esq.

Posts: 10991 | Location: *rattling the bars of my cage* | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
I hope this link works.

I immediately thought of the starry sky / village of Wall scene when the movie site opens.

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24392 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MirrimZ
posted Hide Post
If none of the links put up thus far had what you were looking for, you can call this place, or go in, if you live in NYC:
Herry Ohlinger's Movie Materials Store
253 W. 35th St. (between 7th & 8th)
New York, NY 10001
phone: (212) 989-0869 "¢ fax: (212) 989-1660
Open Monday-Saturday 11am - 7pm
They have quite an extensive amount of photos from movies- including stills!

Posts: 6 | Location: LaLaLand, NY | Registered: April 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post