Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Stardust    Neil Gaiman in Greek
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Neil Gaiman in Greek
 Login/Join

posted
Hi all,
I wish to know if there is a translated release of "Stardust" in Greek (and its name if it's different), as some others novels of Gaiman, because I haven't found anything but sandman series translated in this language.
Thanks in advance and apologize for my bad english >.<.

Posts: 3 | Registered: January 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
Hi, Wyn! I don't know the answer to this, but I'm going to pass this question along to our resident Gaiman Expert. I'll let you know what he comes up with.

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ty a lot Smile

Village Elder
posted Hide Post
Doesn't look like it. Here's the site for foreign editions of Stardust:
Maureen's list of Stardust editions!

Posts: 13129 | Location: Tucson | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh I see it >.<
So, my unique possibility it's to find a traduction from someone who loved it, like it happened some years ago with books from Terry Pratchett here, in Spain, when no editorials translated them, some people decided to do it from the english books.
It will be hard, but I have to continue my own crusade around the world: "You have to read Stardust before the movie is released!".

posted Hide Post
Try reading in English? It will improve yours!

And I mean that as in your English is good enough for trying that.

Then there is this idea of some enthusiasts actually getting around to translating themselves, I like it.

Find some likeminded, and do it!

Posts: 3 | Registered: February 24, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post