Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Stardust    when tristan becomes a mouse
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

when tristan becomes a mouse
 Login/Join

posted
I was just wondering what kind of mouse he is, if anyone knows? He was so freaking cute, with his bulgy eyes and fluffy tail. Big Grin

Posts: 1 | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adanarama
posted Hide Post
No clue. I wondered that too, and figure he may be a special kind of mouse since he is actually a human transformed. Like when his mother becomes a bird and is sort of like a jay but has that funny topknot thing. He might intentionally be made a little different from normal mice so that you can tell he's enchanted.

It is night, and the silhouette branches of the apple tree
reach up to steal the silver-dollar moon. It is day, and the roaring sun
beats time behind the graying clouds of noon...
"...zombies only want you for your brains." - Jennie Breeden
"It's not a lie. Call it an imaginative look at reality." - Mike Redford Green (from the comic CRFH)

Posts: 40 | Location: Wine Country (hic) | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
In the book he was a dormouse, but I don't know if that's what it was in the film.

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
Still a Dormouse

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24398 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has a partial eclipse of the heart
Picture of Silk Underground
posted Hide Post
I wondered that during the movie and forgot to ask. the mouse was a good actor Razz

-Captain Silky, Queen of the Heartless Bitches

YAHR! (by popular demand)

Posts: 4966 | Location: Suburbian Washington, DC | Registered: February 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a sugar glider. That's why it was so well trained, they are easily trained and some look like mice at the right angle. the first scene were you see the glider, you can kind of see the skin between the arms and leg. They needed something that looked like a doormouse, but that can be worked with easily

Posts: 1 | Registered: June 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post