Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Stardust    Stardust is Fantastic
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stardust is Fantastic
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larry MCW:
I'm on my honeymoon but I took some time away to see Stardust while my Bride shopped.

This is strange but one word not in the movie kinda made me not get into it like I thought I should.

Stand back and Admins, please step in if you feel I should be censored.

But the word is 'Fuck'.

In the book, which I haven't read wholely since it's Vertigo release, has Yvaine, the star, saying the following:

'And there was a voice, a high clear , female voice, which said, "Ow," and then, very quietly, it said, "Fuck," and then it said "Ow," once more.

Sorry for the late response but I just kind of discovered this board! I agree! When my wife and I watched the movie on DVD I was really hoping to hear the star say "that word". I think I remember laughing out loud when I read that years ago!

Posts: 2 | Registered: December 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post