Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  The Journal    Don't know if this has been mentioned yet...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet...
 Login/Join

knows there is no spoon
Picture of The Wanderer
posted
This is a little something a friend mentioned to me and passed on. I thought it was a sweet story, so I thought I'd share with everyone: apparently Neil is now in the romance business.

Neil helps one fan propose to another

(Alternate title: Neil Gaiman is the Love Master Wink ).

James

Wandering, but not lost.

"You are a Knight Errant. All of the fun of rescuing damsels, and none of the paperwork." - Royko

Posts: 8394 | Location: New York | Registered: July 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah! I read about this on his blog...theres a YouTube video of the entire thing somewhere...

*goes searching*

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4109 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
Here it is!

(by the way...is your avatar from Least I Could Do?)

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4109 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Weebs, curmudgeon extraordinaire
posted Hide Post
(it's been mentioned a few times in the Journal forum)

Posts: 589 | Location: Bah! Humbug! gameplayer | Registered: October 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knows there is no spoon
Picture of The Wanderer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smalltown:
(by the way...is your avatar from Least I Could Do?)

Yep, good old Noel. There's something of a resemblance between us, and I wanted something just a tad lighter in mood after having something of a history of using some very serious faces as avatars. Smile

Thanks, didn't know if it had been mentioned... I was away for a bit through the end of November and don't tend to go into many other forums anymore, so I didn't see it, and only got this mentioned to me recently. Mods can feel free to move or delete, if they want.

James

Wandering, but not lost.

"You are a Knight Errant. All of the fun of rescuing damsels, and none of the paperwork." - Royko

Posts: 8394 | Location: New York | Registered: July 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cassiopeia
posted Hide Post
Awww! This brought tears to my eyes twice - once when I read it & once when I watched the video...

So cute!

Posts: 5814 | Location: Behind bars - chocolate bars | Registered: April 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
*moving to Journal forum*

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post