Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  The Journal    me and ophy told you so...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

me and ophy told you so...
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted
lush is the bestest Big Grin

bubbles......

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20557 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post
I've been waiting for someone to comment on that! The bubbles, the bubbles! I hope the Prospero's Books print didn't get damaged... but the BUBBLES! Big Grin

~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~
Weeble: Vibrant and bouncy, like something one would find valiantly trying to escape from a Disney geneticist's specimen freezer. - Pelham Bleatwell, Esq.

Posts: 10974 | Location: *rattling the bars of my cage* | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
Holy Mary Mother of God!

Posts: 37697 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted Hide Post
I was just about to post about this. Neil has been enabled! Mwuahahahahaha!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12238 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post