Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  The Journal    Neil's New Photos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Neil's New Photos
 Login/Join

Picture of fhionn
posted
Does anybody know what the creepy black ectoplasmic crap is at the bottom of Neil's rotating photos on the main page? Is that Harper Collins idea of photo art? lol

Fhionn

The title of any book should always take precedence to it's author. Yeah, I'm a snob Smile

Posts: 182 | Location: middle of nowhere, man. | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
I'm clueless, but the one of him as a boy, in suspenders, is just ADORABLE!

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Psittacula servus
Picture of parrotslave
posted Hide Post
If you use the little spray can in MSPaint, you too can create that lame effect. I suspect Paint was used to design all the graphics in this version of the website.

---------
She was not quite what you would call refined.
She was not quite what you would call unrefined.
She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.
~ Mark Twain

Eternity lies ahead of us, and behind. Have you eaten enough ice cream?

Posts: 1119 | Location: island of misfit toys | Registered: January 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post