Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  The Journal    Howard Glassman, the paper eater...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Howard Glassman, the paper eater...
 Login/Join

posted
...is a hoax. It's just an April Fool's joke, according to link in Neil's blog. Just in case you hadn't seen that yet.

By the way, I've lurked but this is my first post, so hi everyone!

-Bai

Posts: 48 | Location: Taiwan | Registered: April 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
could be the Video who killed the Radio star.
Picture of fluffyllama
posted Hide Post
hey bai, welcome to the boards Smile

lookit me, i'm postin! wheee!

Posts: 14243 | Location: Mpls, MN USA | Registered: August 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, fluffyllama. Great name! Llamas are tough too. They can guard sheep against wolves, I hear. (I know lot of useless information, LOL.)

-Bai

Posts: 48 | Location: Taiwan | Registered: April 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
could be the Video who killed the Radio star.
Picture of fluffyllama
posted Hide Post
thanks Smile i actually did not know that about llamas...
if you like useless information, you oughta stop by the world's end forum and say hi, there's lots of silly people sharing useless tidbits. useful ones too, if you're interested in that Wink

lookit me, i'm postin! wheee!

Posts: 14243 | Location: Mpls, MN USA | Registered: August 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post