Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  The Journal    Extracting Ipod playlists
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Extracting Ipod playlists
 Login/Join

posted
Neil was asking today if anyone knew of software that will extract the playlist only from his Ipod. My geek hubby suggested:
http://www.redchairsoftware.com/anapod/

Hope this helps,

Q'pop

Posts: 3 | Registered: June 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
Neil does not read the forums, so your very helpful information will be for naught if you leave it here. If you submit it via the form on the FAQ thread, he'll get it, I'm sure.

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
(and if you're as not awake as I am, that's located over here)

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks guys, couldn't find a ref to where to leave such info.

Q'pop

Posts: 3 | Registered: June 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There is no custom member title here.
Picture of The Lord of Nothings
posted Hide Post
is Neil on last.fm?

Posts: 16135 | Location: Sydney, Australia | Registered: June 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post