Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  The Journal    that journal entry was the greatest...he was so nice to help with that proposal
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

that journal entry was the greatest...he was so nice to help with that proposal
 Login/Join

posted
what a lucky couple they are, because they will always have the coolest proposal story in the world.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

Posts: 675 | Location: a little star | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
aw. I just read that! Neil was so utterly sweet to do that - and to keep trying to get her to actually read it Smile

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mitsuko
posted Hide Post
Very sweet of him.

So now he does wedding proposals. I wonder if he'd do an assassination order for me... *eyes ex-boyfriend speculatively*

Posts: 41 | Registered: October 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of psyche
posted Hide Post
yay! my friend actually knows the couple Smile

side note: my two friends were also the 1st place winners of the graphic fiction awards Smile they got to meet neil... *sigh*

lurk.... lurk.... lurk....

Posts: 628 | Location: 8000 light years from earth | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
*tackle hugs psyche*

it's been too long since you've been about mrs!

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20596 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of psyche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Smaug:
*tackle hugs psyche*

it's been too long since you've been about mrs!

i know! i've been skulking about though :P hee...

lurk.... lurk.... lurk....

Posts: 628 | Location: 8000 light years from earth | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post