Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  The Journal    What is up with the journal entries?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is up with the journal entries?
 Login/Join

posted
I haven't seen any new journal entries since the May 04. Is Neil out and about or is there something new with getting to the new postings?(this maybe a web elf question)

Posts: 2 | Registered: April 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the firebreather beneath the clover
Picture of fawn
posted Hide Post
try clicking the journal link at the top left, that usually helps me...the home page often shoots older journals at me, for some weird reason...

"Even mollusks have weddings, though solemn and leaden
But you dirge for the dead, take no jam on your bread
Just a supper of salt and a waltz through your empty bed"---Joanna Newsom

Posts: 171 | Location: San Clemente, Ca | Registered: April 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, works just fine!

Posts: 2 | Registered: April 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
Moving to Thoughts About Neil. KJMay, see that bit about "Message Board" right before the part that says "FAQ?"

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wigber
Picture of Parkaboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dweller in Darkness:
Moving to Thoughts About Neil. KJMay, see that bit about "Message Board" right before the part that says "FAQ?"
I think you have the most posts I've ever seen anywhere.

Nice Gieger BTW.

---
Orange is the color of my revolution.

Posts: 32 | Location: Within striking distance. | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kitmarlowescot2
posted Hide Post
I can't get any newer journal posts either, and I have tried hitting the journal button too.

"Smile....for tomorrow will be worse"
~ Mandy from the Grim Adventures of Bill and Mandy

"I use to think the brain was the most important organ in the body, until I realized who was telling me that."
- Emo Phillips

Posts: 60 | Registered: October 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
What's the most recent entry you see here : http://www.neilgaiman.com/journal/ ?

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For the 17th, it won't show me the 18th one. It won't usually show today's entry until tomorrow.

"I use to think the brain was the most important organ in the body, until I realized who was telling me that."
- Emo Phillips

Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
Well, he hasn't posted an entry today...... there is no 18th.

Other than the pesky time travel issue, have you tried clearing your cache?

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep done that too. Oops on the date.

- Emo Phillips

Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
This is beyond our realm, then. I refer you to the Web Elf : neilwebelf @ gmail.com.

Village Elder
posted Hide Post
My old bookmark directly to the journal was http://neilgaiman.com/journal/journal.asp

But, that doesn't show about three entries

If you use the link http://neilgaiman.com/journal/
That one seems to have all the entries

Check your bookmarks to make sure they're up to date

Posts: 13129 | Location: Tucson | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post