Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  The Journal    Neil's advice for signings / appearances
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Neil's advice for signings / appearances
 Login/Join

Picture of Not-Excession
posted
I can't find it. Thought I had it saved but apparently not, and my searching has proved fruitless - I can't even remember where I read it but I THINK it was from a journal post?
Can anyone help me out?

Posts: 8 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: January 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
this?

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20595 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Every student is wish to get admission to the best college. The top college requires best admission essay for the admission. So take more care when writing your admission essay. If you have any difficulty in writing, go through admission essay writing service.

Posts: 3 | Registered: February 09, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post