Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  The Journal    Happy Birthday Maddy!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Birthday Maddy!
 Login/Join

posted
August 29th is the best day to have a birthday! Though we're off by a fair number of years.

There aren't nearly enough cool celebrities that we share a birthday with. (Michael Jackson? Robin Leach? Yech.) So go out and get famous, and represent the 8/29 club!

-- Kirby

Posts: 1 | Registered: August 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You're now in a position to write and speak and draw and act as an official teenager (or teen-ager, whichever spelling you prefer), and I'm looking forward to reading what you write, listening to what you say, looking at what you draw, and enjoying what you do.

I trust your birthday -- and the year to come -- will be a treat. Enjoy!

And then you'll be 14!

Posts: 1 | Registered: August 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
This is a new one! Normally we're telling folks that Neil doesn't read the Board. This is a switch!

Maddy doesn't read the Board either. If you want to send a note to Neil to pass along to Maddy, you can do so here.

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
Maggie, GMZoe just elbowed me and told me who you are. Welcome! We're honored!

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
Whose birthday is August 29? Maddy's and ? It's my daughters on 29 August too! But she was born in 1997 (eleven in a few months - waiting impatiently for summer!)

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2709 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
Well, another year goes by. My littlest whose birthday share's yours, turned 11 and has now started at secondary school. She had a great day - I hope you had a great birthday this year aswell!

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2709 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post