Picture of Jools
posted
<post deleted>

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jools,

Posts: 181 | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
I just read his tweets, I've never felt clever enough to reply to anything.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
I prefer the blog, with all it's interesting links and photos. Plus I don't want another site to read. I spend too long on computers as it is.

But now look - I've gone and read it and am hooked. Poo.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Motley,

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2705 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This twitter thing inspires me to suggest a have a haikku contest there. How about it?

Posts: 2 | Location: Wedel, Germany | Registered: February 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
I love his twitters. They seem so off-hand and nonsequiterish.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I rather like the idea of a 19 thousand-odd haikkus bringing twitter down..... go for it, guys!!!!
If you wish to read the first twitter haikus, follow me: Naomi_In_Hamburg, and my sister, Unicornis. I especially like her haiku about the sausages.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Naomi_In_Hamburg,

Posts: 2 | Location: Wedel, Germany | Registered: February 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heh. He's almost destroyed my keyboard...several... times, making me laugh while I'm drinking something.

lol!

Posts: 2 | Registered: March 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of that scott guy
posted Hide Post
i do prefer the blog better, which is unfortunate because the blog doesn't seem to be updated a hell of a lot later. He seems to "tweet" about 20 times a day...if he added all of those up, he could put up a blog post at least every other day

-not back with a vengeance, more like a dull thud followed by a scared wave-

Posts: 1630 | Location: further south than you'd assume, ON, Canada | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post