Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  The Journal    Correction: We're Trying to Keep Neil From Reading This Message board.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Correction: We're Trying to Keep Neil From Reading This Message board.
 Login/Join

posted
He has enough on his plate, we don't need him reading this stuff. He's got six books, four movies, two graphic novels, and a radio script that need to be done by yesterday, and if he comes and reads your posts here we'll be getting even further behind. The Dispeptic Sandman is already three years late. So please, don't address anything to Neil here, we'd only have to deny him Internet access for the next year.

We thank you for your support.

Never detain a werewolf during an airport lockdown the night of the full moon

Posts: 12 | Location: The Blogosphere | Registered: August 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
Hi!

No, Neil really doesn't read the message board, because, as you noted, he's a very busy guy.

If you need help with anything, just let us know!

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Raze
posted Hide Post
I bet he does take a sneaky look when no-one's watching, though. I can imagine him being an avid reader of The Test Thread and Fan fiction: good or bad?

Posts: 51 | Location: Gullsreach | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
Well, you know, the Test Thread does get more hits than any other thread on the entire board. It's hard to resist the call of testing.

ps -- I like your avatar Big Grin

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a!tapata:
Hi!

No, Neil really doesn't read the message board, because, as you noted, he's a very busy guy.

If you need help with anything, just let us know!

At first I took your reply seriously, but then I realized what a master of understated humor you are. Salud!

Never detain a werewolf during an airport lockdown the night of the full moon

Posts: 12 | Location: The Blogosphere | Registered: August 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post