Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  The Journal    Neil's fanboy moment
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Neil's fanboy moment
 Login/Join

From out of the cloven pine
Picture of Weaver
posted
My fellow geeks, I feel that it is necessary for me to draw your attention to this. I don't know about the rest of you but I find it kind of reassuring that being famous doesn't stop you from being happily dorky.

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.

Posts: 1072 | Location: Kingdom of Albion | Registered: May 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Archus dracomagii
Picture of Chomiji
posted Hide Post
I love that about Neil - he's still One of Us.

- Cho

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
You are a Confectioner. Who can take a sunrise and sprinkle it with dew? Actually, that's Bob The Enchanter, two doors down on the left. But you make delectable treats, which is no simple feat considering Oompa Loompas won't be invented for three centuries. Not only do you delight with your sweets, but you've paved the way for a new profession: dentistry!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
the blog thing: From an Ayewards World ...

Posts: 2603 | Location: Takoma Park, MD, USA | Registered: June 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post