Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  The Journal    Does anyone else remember this, or am I losing it?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone else remember this, or am I losing it?
 Login/Join

posted
Hi all,

I thought I remembered something on the blog within the last year that Neil had jokingly posted- something that went through all of his major works (Sandman, Stardust, Neverwhere, American Gods, Coraline, etc.) and humorously pointed out how all of them had basically the same outline: the main character is a normal guy/girl until they realize that reality isn't what they thought it was... The only problem is that I can;t find it anywhere on the blog. I've searched it using every search term I can think of. Maybe Neil hyper-linked it in so it's not showing up, but it's driving me crazy! Does anyone remember the article? Can you help me find it??? Thanks!

Posts: 1 | Registered: November 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
I don't I'm afraid. But why don't you try asking Neil? Either wait until he's answering a load of questions on Twitter, or ask him on here - there's a link for you to do that somewhere or other. You'll find it! Smile

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2709 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't remember neither. Hope you can find the answer.

Posts: 1 | Registered: August 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
http://www.postmodernbarney.co...able-plot-summaries/ postmondernbarney

Taken from above link:
CORALINE: Misfit discovers she is special person in a secret world just beside our own.
NEVERWHERE: Misfit discovers he is special person in secret world just beside our own.
STARDUST: Misfit discovers he is special person in secret world just beside our own.
MIRRORMASK: Misfit discovers she is special person in secret world just beside our own.
THE GRAVEYARD BOOK: Misfit discovers he is special person in a secret world just beside our own.
Pretty easy to add on American Gods, Books of Magic, Interworld, etc to this list.

Posts: 20 | Registered: December 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post