Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  The Journal    WHY doesn't Neil read the message board?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WHY doesn't Neil read the message board?
 Login/Join

posted
I mean, we all loyally read about his dog and his girlfriend and his daughter and him cutting himself shaving on his journal. Doesn't he ever get curious?

Posts: 120 | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
If he does, he very wisely keeps that information to himself. Plus, he's busy. Smile

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bet he secretly does read it. He strikes me as the kind of guy who'll read anything within grabbing distance, including cornflakes packets if there's nothing else to hand.

Posts: 120 | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
Neil sums up his reasoning quite succinctly on his journal.

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
It was me. I pissed him off. It started off as a thumb wrestling contest and ended up as a thumb-in-your-eye hospital visit.

But! He! CHEATED!

Mad

Posts: 32868 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post