Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  The Journal    Neil's Blog/Twitter Caption Competition
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Neil's Blog/Twitter Caption Competition
 Login/Join

Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted
Just in case it gets missed in the blog thread, Neil has a competition for Coraline Goodies etc on Twitter - you guys are witty - go for it!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Motley,

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2709 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
I saw it, but I'm not clever enough! I do love the pic of him and Cabal in the rain, though.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
enlightened website user
Picture of the other duncan
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't hold back on the basis of your opinion, Maeve dear - as you can see, clever is not a prerequisite:

submissions to #100K twit-test

(not his real name)

Posts: 6861 | Location: darned eff I know | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
That link says that page doesn't exist. I saw yours and Royko's on my Twitter feed - you guys rock!

I still got nuthin'

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
enlightened website user
Picture of the other duncan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by duncan s.:
I wouldn't hold back on the basis of your opinion, Maeve dear - as you can see, clever is not a prerequisite:

submissions to #100K twit-test

Edit note: fixed farked link - sorry!

okay - so I quoted instead of edited - sue me! (after I win, of course).  Fix is only in this post, not the original

(not his real name)

Posts: 6861 | Location: darned eff I know | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
Moving to the appropriate forum.

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
Sorry pata Frown

Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2709 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
The WINNAHS!

What d'you think of the entries?

This is my absolute favourite:

"Neil is a bloke from Portchester. Cabal is a demon from Hell. Can this wacky pair run a Fish and Chips shop? Find out on BBC One."

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
This was my favourite:

KristenIsKadu: #100K The dog wondered if he should eat the bubbles full of tiny beings. The man calmly took out his umbrella so none landed on his head.

Kurt Vonnegut