New
Find
Notify
Tools

question about Karma
 Login/Join

half the man he used to be
posted
i read the FAQs and i didn't see any explanation of how the karma system works. just curious...

Posts: 411 | Registered: May 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
basically, you get one karma point for every post, loose 200 if you hot link (because we don't like that), and once you hit 10,000 you turn into a bunny.

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20596 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
and ... you're allowed to waffle as much as you like, but if you obviously spam just to get your post count up i'll look over my glasses at you.

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20596 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half the man he used to be
posted Hide Post
haha the dreaded "over the glasses" look!

i've been guilty of giving that look myself Smile

Posts: 411 | Registered: May 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hart
posted Hide Post
Heyla, Ms. Smaugerson

But... but what if we LIKE the "stern librarian" look? -g-

-r

Death-fascinated apprentice-Gaiman-stalker-in-training

Shopping List. Help with ideas?

Posts: 114 | Location: Hammond, LA | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
then i suspect we're fighting a loosing battle.

...hey, dweller, we still got that cattle prod lying about in the modcave?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Smaug,

~

CHIKKINZ?

Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
(Yes, mum. Next to the thumbscrew bench, to the left of the caliper rack, just past the bonesaws.)

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post