Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  Message Board FAQ    Edinburgh Book Festival
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Edinburgh Book Festival
 Login/Join

posted
Hi I was just wondering if Neil would be doing a signing after he does his talk at this years book festival? Any ideas? Cheers for any info

Posts: 1 | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
Aw. No one has answered you - yet.

I'm trying to find out but don't know who to ask and am not going myself. Sorry. Smile

OK, I have a reply of sorts from Twitter:

Neil Gaiman ‏@neilhimself
"Don't know. It depends on the venue, their curfew etc. We will play it by ear". RT @MotleyHippie: Are you signing after Edinburgh thingy?

Does that make sense? I hope so. I also hope you have a lovely time!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Motley,

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2705 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the book festival because we can meet different types useful books through this festival.I refer many resources like internet, best essay writing service for the reviews and other academic work.You can share book festival information.

Posts: 1 | Registered: December 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post