Notify
Tools

mod Permission
 Login/Join

*Special Achievement Award Winner 2010* shines on like the stars
Picture of library lady
posted
Oh great mods--

I am trying to win some Duplos / toolkit for my library. I need to break 212 or more by Oct 1th. the web site is readplaybuld .com I was wondering if I could ask the boardies to help. All they need to do is go to the site and pick Indiana-Evansville-North Park.

Thanks much

+++
Life is too short to read a bad book.

Posts: 2471 | Location: Page 42 | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
I voted for you! It took some doing to find the website, though. I think the correct url is readbuildplay.com/

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4096 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
*Special Achievement Award Winner 2010* shines on like the stars
Picture of library lady
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the vote Smalltown. Sorry about the wrong address. (I managed wrong word order and mispelling.)

+++
Life is too short to read a bad book.

Posts: 2471 | Location: Page 42 | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
now available in colour!
Picture of Liliaharas
posted Hide Post
Done and doner

~credo quia absurdum est
I believe it because it is absurd~

~bibamus, moriendum est
Let us drink, for we must die~

Posts: 2632 | Location: Londinium | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
consider mod permission granted

also, you'll get more hits if you post it on the WE part of facebook ... just saying.

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20553 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
Missed it. Sorry Frown

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2652 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post