Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  Message Board FAQ    Selling something Sandman-related on this board?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Selling something Sandman-related on this board?
 Login/Join

posted
So I have the Sandman Death/Daniel bookends that I'd like to put up for sale, and figured that here might be a good place for it.

However, I want to 1)make sure that it's allowed, and 2)that if it is, that I put it in the correct place.

Can anyone help me with either question?

Somewhere someone must know the ending.

Posts: 1 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
Hi Kris P and welcome to the board.

The answer to your question is no, selling items is not allowed on the board, it is considered spam.

quote:
No spam is allowed. This includes, but is not limited to:

*Newcomers asking for attention for their website/cause/book/etc. We expect posters to come to contribute not to use us.

*Ebay promotions. We do not allow any ebay promotions either from newcomers or old timers, even if the item is a super-rare Neil item. On the rare occasion, an ebay link will be allowed, usually if the proceeds are all for charity, but the link must be approved by the mods first.

*Self-promotion. For newcomers, it is generally not tolerated. We feel like we're being used. For old-timers, it is more tolerated as it's more about sharing your life.

If you don't know if something should be posted, please contact the mods at gaiman.board.mods@gmail.com.

I'd like to wish you luck in selling your items, and please feel free to use the board for it's reason for being, a place where people who appriciate neils work chat about most things except for neils work Big Grin

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20595 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post