Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  Message Board FAQ    Find New Posts/ Mark Read
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Find New Posts/ Mark Read
 Login/Join

Picture of Storm
posted
Hi there.

I just signed up, but I'm finding the forums rather confusing to navigate. Is there a way to list new posts? What about marking the forum read?

Posts: 14 | Registered: March 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of that scott guy
posted Hide Post
the only things ive noticed is that they have the dates listed on them...also, once some time has passed and nothing new to the computer you're on has been posted, the little house icon will go to grey instead of being lit up

-not back with a vengeance, more like a dull thud followed by a scared wave-

Posts: 1630 | Location: further south than you'd assume, ON, Canada | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

Posts: 14 | Registered: March 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of that scott guy
posted Hide Post
not a problem, im still learning myself on here...so there may be a way that i dont know about

hell, you managed to figure out how to quote someone else on here in your first day...i think i was close to a month in before i figured it out (and by figured it out i mean that someone had to tell me)

-not back with a vengeance, more like a dull thud followed by a scared wave-

Posts: 1630 | Location: further south than you'd assume, ON, Canada | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post