Notify
Tools

Test thread
 Login/Join

Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted
New test thread, to, uh, test stuff.

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sittin' at the dock of the Bayeaux Tapestry
Picture of D M
posted Hide Post
Woo!

*muddies up the test thread*

---
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong" - H. L. Mencken

Posts: 35348 | Location: London | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
[h]testing...testing...[/h]

Posts: 20848 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
balls

Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post

bleghhhhhhh![/hr]

Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
[size=1]work![/size]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Domi,

is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post
testing my new sig

~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~
Weeble: Vibrant and bouncy, like something one would find valiantly trying to escape from a Disney geneticist's specimen freezer. - Pelham Bleatwell, Esq.

Posts: 10991 | Location: *rattling the bars of my cage* | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of D M
posted Hide Post
Testing!

---
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong" - H. L. Mencken

Posts: 35348 | Location: London | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of D M
posted Hide Post
Testing again?

---

is in perfect karmic alignment
Picture of Punkyfins
posted Hide Post
o0
^

-------------------
Blog: Room with a view.

~You are a *Taverner*.
Sometimes patrons want to go where everybody knows their names, though it helps when half of them are named John. When people want to celebrate, or commiserate, they gather to your establishment. You provide the atmosphere, the warmth, rum, and even an ear to bend. Did I mention the rum? Years before the language will be mangled with terms like facilitator and networking and interpersonal communication, you've overseen it all, and broken up a few bar fights, to boot.~
-Royko

Posts: 8667 | Location: Just north of Earth | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is in perfect karmic alignment
Picture of Punkyfins
posted Hide Post
*ahem*
Take two. Lights: you know where you are. Okay. Sound? Ready? Okay. Are we happening?
Eta: Whaddayamean you *have no juice*... Okay okay...

-------------------
Blog: Room with a view.

~You are a *Taverner*.
Sometimes patrons want to go where everybody knows their names, though it helps when half of them are named John. When people want to celebrate, or commiserate, they gather to your establishment. You provide the atmosphere, the warmth, rum, and even an ear to bend. Did I mention the rum? Years before the language will be mangled with terms like facilitator and networking and interpersonal communication, you've overseen it all, and broken up a few bar fights, to boot.~
-Royko

Posts: 8667 | Location: Just north of Earth | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
none more black
Picture of mudpuppy
posted Hide Post
test

Posts: 4915 | Registered: July 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
could be the Video who killed the Radio star.
Picture of fluffyllama
posted Hide Post
test test~~

http://illustmaker.abi-station.com/index_en.shtml

lookit me, i'm postin! wheee!

Posts: 14241 | Location: Mpls, MN USA | Registered: August 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
Test.

hehehehehee.

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is a loose cannon
Picture of Ramblin' Phoenix
posted Hide Post
Test.

The Way of the Buffalo A podcast of fiction, stuff, and nonsense.

Posts: 3120 | Location: North Tonawanda, NY | Registered: December 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freelance metaphor inspector
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Posts: 22785 | Location: here | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, what happened to my blues cow? It showed up here and on another post before I left work this afternoon. I come back this evening and I'm back to smiley me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Posts: 22785 | Location: here | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, and now I can't change my avatar at all. Is there something up that anyone knows about?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
Oookay, and now that I'm in IE, I see the new av just fine. Weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post
Test. *wobble* Test.

~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~
Weeble: Vibrant and bouncy, like something one would find valiantly trying to escape from a Disney geneticist's specimen freezer. - Pelham Bleatwell, Esq.

Posts: 10991 | Location: *rattling the bars of my cage* | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post