Test thread
 Login/Join

is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post
Hmmmmm...

Test again. Test.

~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~
Weeble: Vibrant and bouncy, like something one would find valiantly trying to escape from a Disney geneticist's specimen freezer. - Pelham Bleatwell, Esq.

Posts: 10991 | Location: *rattling the bars of my cage* | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post
Better.

Weeble: Vibrant and bouncy, like something one would find valiantly trying to escape from a Disney geneticist's specimen freezer. - Pelham Bleatwell, Esq.

Posts: 10991 | Location: *rattling the bars of my cage* | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is in perfect karmic alignment
Picture of Punkyfins
posted Hide Post
testtest

-------------------
Blog: Room with a view.

~You are a *Taverner*.
Sometimes patrons want to go where everybody knows their names, though it helps when half of them are named John. When people want to celebrate, or commiserate, they gather to your establishment. You provide the atmosphere, the warmth, rum, and even an ear to bend. Did I mention the rum? Years before the language will be mangled with terms like facilitator and networking and interpersonal communication, you've overseen it all, and broken up a few bar fights, to boot.~
-Royko

Posts: 8667 | Location: Just north of Earth | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
test

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Archus dracomagii
Picture of Chomiji
posted Hide Post
Testing ... !!!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
You are a Confectioner. Who can take a sunrise and sprinkle it with dew? Actually, that's Bob The Enchanter, two doors down on the left. But you make delectable treats, which is no simple feat considering Oompa Loompas won't be invented for three centuries. Not only do you delight with your sweets, but you've paved the way for a new profession: dentistry!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
the blog thing: From an Ayewards World ...

Posts: 2603 | Location: Takoma Park, MD, USA | Registered: June 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smartest woman in the world.
Picture of Jocelyn
posted Hide Post
Testy test.

Posts: 8092 | Location: On the 34th Floor | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jocelyn
posted Hide Post
Testo Testu.

Posts: 8092 | Location: On the 34th Floor | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Today is my birthday. It is great to be alive in such a time of worldy chaos. Histories for tommorow's people. I feel like changing something for the better. I am going to dance now.
quote:
Hey oh oh oh oh I'm still alive
Pearl Jam

Posts: 35 | Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas | Registered: February 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did something right
Picture of Big Flinchy!
posted Hide Post
Testing, testing, 3 5 7.

----
My baby is cuter than your baby!

Posts: 12870 | Registered: February 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
testing a new avatar...

Tongster - I just lurv the Daffy Duck bit!

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jocelyn
posted Hide Post
Testing

Freelance metaphor inspector
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
testeroonie

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JP,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Posts: 22785 | Location: here | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post
test

is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post
test test

none more black
Picture of mudpuppy
posted Hide Post
check check, check one two

Posts: 4915 | Registered: July 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post
Bunny Fangs Test

The Biscuitkeeper
Picture of Matt Cable
posted Hide Post
Testaroo

Posts: 10767 | Location: Michigan | Registered: April 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post
wazgoinonwiddisting?

is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post
Hey! Cut it out!

Picture of Ebeth
posted Hide Post
So what are we testing?

*shrug*

Test

Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Posts: 80 | Registered: March 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post